Monday 9 February 2009

Silly

Was having A Very Good Food Day, but have just spoilt it by having a 'secret' (ie, unpointed :nono: :bad: ) peice of salami & laughing cow, then a slice of Pie D'Angloys. Then 1 hot chocolate and 6 pinks and whites :rolleyes: (those I've pointed...) Still. Tomorrow I don't know when I'll get to eat anything (dentist at 10.20) so maybe it'll be ok. I'm going to go swimming in the morning too, before my appointment. My mouth will be too numb to go afterwards and then too painful when that has worn off. It's the aim anyway. I might not wake up in time yet.

Gym was good this morning, didn't do the stepper though, did 5 x 30 seconds on a 15% incline at 5.5mph instead. Stepper probably would have been more...whats the word...beneficial, but I wanted the rests :lazy:

I'm cross with myself now for having the pink & whites. I knew before I got the packet out I didn't really want them, but got them anyway. Stupid. Didn't enjoy them either.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.