Thursday 12 February 2009

still being stupid

Today started out such a good day. I refrained from chips, and other yummy town-related treats. I refused to go to Sainsburys on the way home on the grounds that I'd be too tempted by yumminess from there. So I went to the shop instead. Drove, didn't walk. Bought 2 creme eggs. One ostensibly for Christopher. Only I ate them both. Then ate 4 (I think, could have been 6) laughing cow light triangles. And half a Thorntons fudge bar. And a hot chocolate. So far I have managed to resist the yogurt and nutella. I did not go to the gym. I had a utter hissy fit at work and was depressed for the afternoon, really wasn't feeling the gym love. Obviously wish I'd gone now though. Keep thinking about doing some crunches, but not actually doing them.

So. Tomorrows plan. I will get up, go to the gym (I'm not riding, it's Friday 13th)and have an amazing workout. Then, I will go to work and remain on food ban till at least 1pm. After work, I will go see the horse, pat her and tell her how pretty she is, then go to the pool and swim for 45minutes. Then I will come home, shower, eat my vegetables and then go see Waynes band play.

Rode this morning. She was a bit of a dickhead, really. Trot was 100000miles an hour with her head in the air, until I started sitting trot and she was much MUCH better. Odd. Still, I have a lesson on Saturday with YO. Will either be amazing or rubbish.

I am finding lots of pictures of people I want to look like to look at when I want fatfood. And things I want, such as nice riding boots, nice clothes, nice things... On Saturday I will get up early and go for a run, before my lesson/town wakes up. Sunday I'm going to the gym. Then Monday morning I will gym...Maybe run in the eve.... I MUST get back into exercising. It's no wonder I'm not losing weight.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.