Monday 26 January 2009

Ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

I do not like root canals.

Had my sore-tooth finished off today. Is still painful now but that's to be expected. The actual thing wasn't too bad, I guess (only needed one injection, check me out)until he put the filling in and I nearly went through the roof - apparently its cos it was warm I felt it more or something. Whatever, it hurt. So, that was a surprise, getting a missed call then calling it back and them saying can you come in NOW? Errr... Well, I spose I didnt get chance to get overly nervous beforehand. One more appointment and it's all finished :banana: Just need to decide what I want doing with that bottom broken tooth now. Have it out and be gappy (cannot afford implants, I've looked!!) or try (another) filling. I have a couple of weeks to think anyway. Technically I suppose I've paid for the filling already.

Rode this morning, FatHorse was A Very Good Pony. Was very pleased with her. Hacked down to the bottom school in half-light (7.20pm) so she didn't really walk out on the way down cos it was a bit dark, was ok when we got to the school though. She was a bit tense when the planes came over again, but didn't spin or anything today. Had 2 tiny canters but that knackered the trot a bit. I must work harder on getting her quicker off my leg. Meant to put spurs on this morning but I forgot. Will reread my 101 schooling exercises book a bit tonight, inspiration was lacking somewhat this morning really.

Tomorrow I must go to the gym and get thin. Must. I was going to go tonight by my mouth kept throbbing when I moved so I decided I wouldnt bother. Lazy arse.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.