Sunday 19 October 2008

Sunday

Fuck me, it's cold.

Been to gym (treadmill = 16mins, 1.6miles, 1 min 4mph 90secs 7.5mph, rower = 10 x 30secs 45spm 10secs rest, x-trainer = 11mins,1 min fast 30secs rest 167calories, also did some sit ups and thin arms (reverse pull down 40kgs & hateful arm thing 2 x 3kg weights), was there ages (clearly) and am about to go to Danefield with Fanny and the dogs. Havent ridden.

There was a lady in the gym the other night, I'm sure I've seen her in FatClub but she congratulated me on how much weight I'd lost, then asked me how long it had taken (is taking...). Told her it will be 2 years at the end of next month and she said 'oh... well I've lost 5 stone since June'. I'm pleased for her and all, but am so jealous. And yes it made me feel a bit shit. 5 stone in 4 months. Fuck me.

It was Sues bodyshop party last night. It wasnt as bad as I was expecting actually. Linda Dawn and Sue have all got me nice stuff from there as Christmas presents and I got something for Nicola and Claire from there along with stuff for Linda Dawn and Sue. Spent too much really, but it is Christmas presents....

Must ride in the morning, will read my schooling book for some inspiration and will maybe put the pelham on her for some 'oi, I AM here...' reminders. This is if it doesnt rain over night, if it does the arena will be unusable. I wonder how long a quick Danefield would take actually? Too long I think. I would do the triangle, but the first bit of Yorkgate would be far too dangerous. I rang the Potential New Yard again, they're building some more stables and will ring me when they're finished. Hopefully. In the meantime, I'm not hating it AS much up there....

Christopher off to France in 3 weeks for some more wine.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.