Saturday 18 October 2008

No less than I deserve really

And I (and Chris) absolutely predicted it too. In fact Chris outright TOLD me that I ruined things with friends by being crazy and I didnt quite believe him. All ok now but is too late, but also means some people arent who I thought they were, which I find far more upsetting and wish I hadnt let so many things go.

Anyway. To thinness!

Tried TAMs dress on again today. I think it does fit better, but my flabby belly shows far too much, dress is still tight over it. Plus I dont think I'd trust a strapless bra in it. Chris had to agree and he also says that 7 weeks isnt long enough to get rid of the bellyness so we've agreed I'll find something else to wear. What I have no idea. New Look has failed me and I like some Monsoon stuff but they are WAY out of my price range. Plus TAMs dress is Monsoon so it seems a bit pointless replacing it with something from there, because I dont want to go up a size if that makes sense.

I can't make up my mind about whether to gym today or not. I've been up and done the horses but not ridden. I should ride later but dont want to go for a hack, and field and school both still wet. Bah. Well..... must motivate self... urgh housework

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.