Thursday 23 October 2008

Challenge Queen Rach

I ache....

Day 1 challenge was 0.5mile run 2% incline, 50 close pull downs (30kg), 50 sit ups, 500m row level 10 X 2, then another 0.5mile run on a 2% incline. Did that in 29minutes and my arms ached like hell yesterday. Picking up the phone was an effort. Yesterdays was 2000m row (8m17s), 400m run, 15 sit ups X 5, then 1 mile 3.5mph on a 15% incline (20mins = 1.17m). I can move this morning, but it wont be a good idea to sit still for long today lol. I'm going to go for a nice 'easy' run tonight, same one I did Monday. Hell, I might even attempt to do it twice (4 miles then). I'm not sure I want to know what day 3 challenge might be...

Chris bought my christmas present yesterday... a new laptop, am HIGHLY excited - squeeeeeeeee. It's ruby red. I picked that colour. Could have had bubble gum pink.

The boots I got Vickie for Christmas arrived today...Sadly instead of the boots, they appear to have turned into a full neck stable rug. Would fit a fathorse but I'm a good girl and I'm ringing them later. Poor person who bought it paid the extra for next day delivery too. At least these boots have a while before they're due to turn up.

I need to do some sums to try and work out how soon my credit card and work account can be paid off. Hopefully by April. I might think again in March/April time, if I've been able to move FatHorse about maybe getting a sharer again. I'm already worrying about what might happen with her over Christmas while I'm away. Might just pay Fanny to sort her out and risk getting everyone offended.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.