Tuesday 21 October 2008

Bah

I can't sleep.

Work wasn't overly productive yesterday, must do better today. Wish you could disable certain sites apart from at particular times, ahemfacebookahem.

Went up to the yard after work, intending to ride, despite the wind and the fact it was trying to be dark. Got her all tacked up and was about to lead her out the barn when the farrier turned up to shoot some (nonexistent, thanks to FatHorse) ducks. So, high winds + dark x shooting = FatHorse getting untacked again :wimp: I wouldnt have got anything productive out of her anyway, especially considering her reaction when inside the barn. When I get up again this morning (assuming I can go back to sleep...) we'll go in the school. It's raining now but if it comes to it we can just go on a 20m circle I guess.

Anyway, left the yard and went down to the gym, not exactly full of enthusiasm, but needing to do some form of exercise. Got there and it was packed, so walked out again :blush: Seriously, I've never seen it so full, even in the post-Christmas guilt trip. Got home and decided to do the run I did with Fanny the other day. Walked up to the top of W.Drive, then ran ALL the way nearly. I think I walked for the length of 2 street lamps (maybe 3?) up Farnley Lane. Took me 22minutes. Nike+ says it's 1.33miles, mapmyrun said it was 2miles exactly. So, yay!! Suddenly running 3 miles doesnt feel so out of reach anymore, although Swinsty, I think I have some kind of mental block over it. It's that first bridge, I swear.

FatClub tonight, I'm not hopeful tbh, unless I suddenly get a big bout of sickness before I go. Serves me right for having such an amazing weight loss last week. Going to go to the gym before, but think I will do intervals rather than trying to run without stopping again. Do I do incline or fast? Fast I find easier, so it's a bit of a cheat really.

I've booked a week off at the end of November and then I'm going to be paid for the last of the holiday I havent taken, which, provided I can keep my sweaty little paws off the money, it will go towards paying off my work account. Hopefully on Friday I'll get some money back from 'The Christmas Fund' to pay a bit of what I got from Body Shop to take some ff my credit card too. Technically Molly has enough in her account now (don't tell her, she'll invent some kind of disease) to pay off some of my credit card/account for me but I'd rather leave it there for emergencies. I have £10 now to last me till Friday. Stu won the bonus ball at work, irritatingly. I wanted that, it was nearly £200. That could have paid for something LOL.

Shame really it's dark, I'm wide awake and quite fancy riding. That would be highly organised, to have gone up and ridden already by 6am. One day, when I'm rich and I have my own place, that naturally has an indoor school (with lights) I'll be able to do that... Yeah, I'm just dreaming now.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.