Monday 11 August 2008

I'm knackered

Up at 6am like normal to go up and ride and do stable jobs. Had tacked up and was just picking her feet out, thought her off hind was a bit stinky, picked it up and :puke: pus was nestling all over her heel. So rang Nicola ( :blush: ) and arranged for her to come out tonight.

Work was ok, busy. But good. I didn't make a list of things to acheive today, but it's been a good (well, you know) day regardless.

Went for a run after work round GA, walked more than when I went with the group, but took 5 minutes less, apparently?? Was quite nice, was raining so not many people out. I like that, no one can hear me struggling for breath. Then went up to the yard to wait for Nicola, who didnt turn up till half 8. We're going to clip FH's legs tomorrow cos she wasnt going to let Nicola see what was going on either and it's not good, I dont think. She's still sound though and hopefully we can do without antibiotics.

So, got home about an hour ago. Tired and desperate for bed now, but I know as soon as I get in I'll wake up!!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.