Thursday 14 August 2008

Fed up

Am fed up, tired, grumpy and just generally meh.

Havent been into work today cos of the knee, which is still swollen and lumpy, but less hot. Still no bruising though which is upsetting me greatly, I wanted war wounds dammit. Chris came up before and after work to help me do the horses, which was lovely. He did nets and waters and skipped out while I pandered to The Paw. Not sure if it's less sore now or what, but I am allowed to wash it now, with only a couple of attempts at snatching and 'I might kick you, just try it'. Was a case of standing still and holding my breath to see if she would because I cant get out the way quick enough lol. She hasnt (yet) though.

Still can't get over the quantities of ABs she has though.

Hobbled round to the shop this morning and got a load of magazines
and rubbish food, which I ate ALL of, as well as food-from-here-lunch. Obviously no chance of any exercise which has made me feel a bit shit, but I didnt sleep last night either so that's not helping the mood. PLus it takes me 5 minutes to get anywhere at the minute.

Back to work tomorrow - phone is running out of battery so need to go back for my charger if nothing else lol. If I can work, I'll attempt the gym maybe in the evening, but no running :( Even I'll accept I cant do it today. Chris keeps twittering on about minor injuries which is unnecessary. It was fine when I strapped it up, but vetwrap isnt the best for over knees. Might see if I can get a tubigrip or something tomorrow.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.