Tuesday 12 August 2008

Can't sleep

Fell asleep easily enough but woke up at 3am, and am now wide awake.

Utterly terrified at what we're going to find on/in FatHorses leg this morning. Not sure how it's all going to work realy. Going to go into work in breeches and work top (sexy), do the banking, then race into town (or to Beavers, wherever sells them) get some clipper blades (I found my 'new' clippers!) then meet Nicola at the yard where she shall sedate and I will attempt to clip.

I have a meeting at 1pm though at Bus.focus with JB and some internet guy and not sure if I'll realistically be done by then :S especially as I'll need to go home and get showered if I'm not going to scratch constantly. Plus I need to keep going back up there to make sure she comes out the sedation ok.

FatClub tonight as well and I intend on going to the gym after work being as it was so successful last week.

Hope her leg is ok. Part of me is saying she's still sound and she's mostly ok about *me* touching it. The other part keeps pointing out it stinks and there's flies about and I know it's going to be a mess. I'm so cross with myself for not keeping on top of it and not realising it wasnt mud fever when all the mud fever treatment wasnt working :bawling: At least Nicola thinks we should be able to avoid antibiotics.

Poor old FatHorse. :(

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.