Friday 15 August 2008

Got Stuck

I had 2 very bad ideas today. The first one was driving, to be honest. Very painful and interesting getting out of the car when you can't bend your right leg. Wasn't so bad when I was up at the yard - no one could see me. When in town, however, not so inconspicuous. The second ridiculous idea, was taking FatHorse out for some grass. And then accidentally positioning her so I could scramble on. It wasnt pretty, but it was nice to be on her again, bareback. Just mooched round the arena for a bit, then she went and grazed round the yard (it's dry) while I pretended I was cool with that. Really wasnt, but in a headcollar and leadrope and only 1 working leg I didnt have much say in the matter. Am highly thankful that Sue went and shut the field gate, the little bugger was inching over towards it, and I'd have been on the floor in seconds if she'd made it in there. As it was, I got stuck :rolleyes: so had to go back in the arena and 'fall off' to get off her. Hurt like buggery but ok now.

Have to wear a knee support and take some rubbish painkillers. Not much else happened today. Her paw is looking really good, if you ignore the fact the hair round the really manky bits has gone green :unsure:

Rubbish painkillers and knee support though mean that walking is less painful than it was. Am tempted to try a walk tomorrow. A run IS pushing it, but a walk should be ok. Danefield perhaps?

I am turning into Nicola as well. I must be less infuriated with her. Also must look into booking PonyRides in Iceland/Blue Lagoon etc. We have an extra day and a half there now, can't wait!! Must also get back on the diet. Last 2 days I've eaten a weeks worth of points. I darent get on the scales.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.