Saturday 16 August 2008

HOW MUCH???

I got on the scales this morning :bawling: So, rubbish eating from Wednesday - yesterday evening and no exercise means I've put on THREE QUARTERS OF A STONE :bawling: :bawling:

Food Ban today :nod: Will see how I feel re the walk round Danefield later, my knee is niggly now and all I've done is the hoovering.

Today is taking so long to get started, didnt roll out of bed till half 10 - what is WRONG with me? I'm never like that.

Starting to think about Iceland stuff in more detail now :biggrin: Being under 13stone for it is clearly never going to happen, so will settle for 13.7lbs and I will not hate myself for it. Just hope none of the ponytrekking have any weight limits :S. What if they make me get on scales? And before you get in any pool (this will include the geysers and the blue lagoon) you legally have to shower naked. NOW I am panicking!!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.