Sunday 8 June 2008

what a weekend....

Back early(ish) - about 5.30, because mum and I had a huge argument about, of all things, sausages. I only wanted one, but no, I HAD to have 2. So I offloaded it onto Chris' plate. You'd think I'd done something AWFUL by the reaction. So we left asap, with barbed 'compliments' ringing in my ears. Got home, sorted cats out and went to see Fat Horse... Such a sweetheart, very cuddly. Still feel bad about having her freezemarked tomorrow, even though I know it *shouldnt* hurt.

There were also 'issues' cos Chris and I went for a walk earlier. It would have been a run, on my own if needs be,I actually really fancied it, but I've come down with chronic man flu and could barely breathe after an hours (flat!) walk. This was another bone of contention - I slept a lot of the weekend, partly because I am/was ill, partly because the thing I was panicking about turns out fine - for me anyway. Worrying over nothing.... But it meant I could finally sleep without chewing things over.

I must sort out Operation Anti Fat Ass again, I'm still stuck at the weight I was 2 months ago and it's so frustrating. Although I could always do more exercise I guess. Swimming again is the next on the list, but I'd want to be fitted for a costume as well. At least I'll never drown while they're this size though... Did I blog about getting a sports bra? If not... I can only go down one more back size before I am too humungous for a sports bra :eek: I will need to have them specially made at great expense. Would be far cheaper just to have a boob job.

Anyway, whatever, its food I mainly have issues with, in that I cant stop eating... It's rubbish. Really must develop some self control somehow. Other people do it, why cant I?

Back in gym tomorrow. Gonna be hard work, havent been since... Wednesday!! Bugger, it will be hard work.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.