Friday 6 June 2008

No news is good news....?

Lets hope anyway.

Went sports bra shopping yesterday, have gone down 2 back sizes and UP about a billion cup sizes. There are no cup sizes bigger!! Still, it kept them in place during a Very Naughty Fat Horse ride and a wet run...

Dont know what got into FatHorse yesterday, but she was turbocharged. Did some babyjumping again, I made a specific effort not to grab at her (in fact, I probably needed more of a contact) and I genuinely wasnt tense - not that I felt, anyway, but she towed me into everything. Then took her in the field to walk her off, and, er, ended up galloping round it 3 times. And I mean proper galloping too, I didnt realise she had a 4th gear. It wasnt intentional, but fuck it, so much fun. Steering and braking both in the arena and the field were minimal though.

Then the run...was so much fun actually. Went round Fewston instead of Swinsty and got caught in a torrential rainstorm about halfway round. I have never been so wet with clothes on in my entire life, there wasnt a single inch of me that was dry. And I'm obviously crazy, fun??? But it was, so much.

Off to parents tonight. Want to take my trainers and go for a run, but the grief and teasing I'll get will be unreal. Shame I cant go to a gym really... Who would have thought I'd have got so itchy at the thought of not being able to exercise? Something is obviously wrong....

Oh, gym on Wednesday night... (having been to Whitby - lovely day)... 22minutes on level 4 (bike) = 6km, 15mins on level 17 (cross trainer) and 8.42 on the rower.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.