Tuesday 10 June 2008

oh god...

A blog of realisations tonight.

1. Work. When Graham left, we all had a laugh and a joke over who would be the one who stepped into his lazy arsed shoes. I suspected it would be me. It was never going to be Chris. It isnt me. And its pissing everyone off - all I had all weekend was pissed off texts saying how lazy S had been. This happens everytime we go away or have a day off together - either he turns into Mr Lazy or else his gf turns up for the day and they book holidays on the tinterweb. Irritating. Mostly irritating because it feels like Chris and I cant go away for any length of time... Iceland is already irritatingly short because it isnt fair to leave S on his own for so long without a day off, but if we have to worry about unhappy staff to get back to as well? Happy holidays...

2. Weight. This is getting stupid. I havent lost any weight at all for fucking ages because I have no will power. So I'm changing my weigh in day to tomorrow and I'm starting again. Again. Current goal is to lose 2 stone before we go to Iceland. I want to get in the Blue Lagoon and not feel like a whale has got lost. I will be a good girl, I will not be tempted by yummy food, if I even LOOK at a tub of B&J I may as well stick the tub straight on my thighs. No more wine, pink or otherwise either, for a while.

3. Exercise. I've missed it so much. I've done nothing today, not even a walk and I feel itchy because of it. I've missed running more than I thought I would actually. Cant wait to get back in the gym tomorrow, although I'm already dismissing it as a rubbish workout because my chest is still slightly dodgy and its been a week since I was last in there. A WEEK? I cant remember the last time I stayed out of there a week. I really have changed.

4. The sun. Next time, you silly bitch, PUT SOME SUN CREAM ON. My upper arms, back and front of my legs are lobster-red. And sore.

5. I want a different job, or at least to not work with Chris anymore. I want to go away on a proper holiday and not still have to deal with stuff while we're away.

6. Oh, and to discuss the idea of cosmetic surgery calmly and rationally without either of us having a tantrum.

Dont want much, do I?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.