Thursday 12 June 2008

See, its going well now

But I cant be happy - because if I'd stuck to it for the last 3 months then I would have been so much further on.

Still I cant be too cross, it's my own stupid fault.

Belly is in season, she woke me up at 3am by sitting on my head, yelling her head off. Chris slept through it.

Do I gym or ride in the morning? Am tempted to gym. Tonight was far more successful than last night, even beat my rower - 8.36m. Did level 5 on the bike, level 17 on the x-trainer and also managed to do 2miles in under 25minutes. Couldnt run it all though.

Must ride FatHorse tomorrow night, although I suspect seeing how she was tonight I'll be wanting nice big arm muscles.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.