Monday 9 June 2008

Bored now

Man flu is starting to piss me off now. Walked into town earlier to pay fat horses vet bill and get some more asprin, and had to have an hours sleep when I got back. How rubbish? Also attempted the Nell DVD and could only do 20 minutes (inc warm up!!) before dying in a sweaty, out of breath heap.

Fat Horse got freezemarked today, she was a good girl, only 1 minor aberation when she twitched as the first mark went on, so her 9 looks more like a deformed lollipop but still, she's been branded.

Kitten has also been vaccinated, he is in fine health apparently. Belly was FURIOUS when we got back and had trashed the house. Who needs a teenager?

Operation Anti Fat Ass is not going well. A cheese doritoes sandwich, a bottle of wine and some B&J cookie dough ice cream kind of not well.

I'm ill, meh.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.