Saturday 2 February 2008

I wanna do great things

I don't wanna compromise....

Is going to be my new theme tune :nod:

I posted on a forum that I go on a lot (daily :rolleyes: ) about my weight loss and everyone is telling me how well I've done, which i can kind of accept on one hand. One the other, I still have another 5 stone to go, so I cant get TOO excited.

I got into the 15's today :grin: only just - half a pound in :lol: but, still, under 16 stone. I can't remember the last time that happened. In fact, I dont think I've EVER seen that on a set of scales when i've been stood on them. The excitement is actually unimaginable.

work was a bit baba today, really bad accident further down and the road was shut, so a lot of people assumed we werent open, despite the police allegedly telling them we were. I have my doubts. Very quiet, but it did mean we got some good work done in the shop.

Under 16 stone, me....weeee!!

Another 2.5 stone and I'll ask about riding lessons :)

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.