Thursday 31 January 2008

Feeling guilty

In these last 2 years, with the exception of having to 'give up on' MCob I've been horribly lucky - undeservingly so. With some of the crap that some people I know are dealing with, I can feel it's about to turn round and bite me on the arse big time.

Measurements Day tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, I dont THINK I've changed size. I thought I might have done the other day (I had a sneaky peek) but either I'd not eaten or something was going on because I havent budged on todays sneaky peek. Gym again tonight, I ran, again!! Did 1min @ 3.5mph, 1m30 @ 5.5mph and another 1m30 at 4mph twice, then a break of 3mins at 4mph and one at 3.5mph and then a final burst of 5mph for a whole minute :lol: to finish. Was so sweaty :blush: embarrassingly so. but the AIM is to run at least part of the Race For Life, which I registered for today.

Work very slow today. I looked for some GCSE Maths courses but I cant afford any of them :( so much for being Debt Free. *sigh*

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.