Sunday 3 February 2008

Another Tantrum brewing...

Well, after the excitement of the other day of FINALLY being in the 15's, I dont think I'll make it under 16stone this week - Not unless I have a rice cake for tea on thursday night anyway.

Gym again today, was quite busy so I didnt do any running. Did do full program though. Can't decide whether to do cardio and core tomorrow or have a night off. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

Still loving YouTube and Facebook. Is it wrong to have such obsessions?

Work might be awkward tomorrow, one of the managers wants to sue for loss of earnings from yesterday :S Was busy today though.

Pancake day on Tuesday, another reason why my diet might be buggered. Lambstew & pudding again tomorrow, pancakes Tuesday, Omelette on Wednesday...what to have Thursday? A rice cake is looking an attractive option.

I'm so tired and not really done anything. treadmill was hard work today, maybe just as well I didnt run.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.