Wednesday 30 January 2008

Exiled

Very odd. Havent been able to log in since Monday. No idea why, although tonight i tried going through blogger rather than signing in through my blog. Am posting so something seems to have worked, somewhere...

News? Well....we got the bonus :D So HOPEFULLY, it looks like by the end of next week I'll be able to pay off at least some of my second credit card (might not clear it now - reasons will become clear...) and pay off the car and mattress.

So...have been shopping. Joules have a sale on. I have spent about #70 :blush: but I have SAVED double that, easily. Honest. Plus I have some joggers to thin into. And they really will be to thin into, not a surprise like the Next joggers.

The tantrum seems to have passed. I struggle so hard though, the shopping on Saturday REALLY upset me and have spent the last 2 days constantly on the verge of tears. OH went out and got me some herbal happy pills in preperation for next month.

In Other News.... Gym tonight...I RAN on the treadmill :biggrin: for less than a minute and a half :lol: but I DID it, it was such a huge deal for me too.

Off for a bath now. I stink after The Run.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.