Tuesday 5 February 2008

so tired

Went to gym tonight and did my full program. Am knackered!! Not a chance in hell of running, was an effort to stay on the treadmill just walking. Didnt get any of the rower metres under a minute. I did, however, manage to plank for a whole minute and have increased the cross trainer to level 8. It's all good, right?

Pancakes for tea - I cant have pointed right, I still have 1.5points left and had 4 pancakes.... 2 with ham & mozzerella (mmmm), 1 with chocolate spread and marshmallows and one with lemon juice & sweetener.

Dont think laxatives worked. Well. They probably have. I am Fat Bloater-4 poo's today and am HIGHLY windy this evening.

Must motivate myself and go to bed. Am in grave danger of falling asleep here. This YouTube obsession is Very Bad.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.