Monday 4 February 2008

Woe is Me

*sigh* How do I get this pound off? I'm still just teetering on 16stone and it's starting to piss me off.

Without getting too graphic, I constantly feel like I need a Very Big Poo so OH has trundled out to Tesco and is getting me some laxatives. Must gym tomorrow. I did plan on going today, but I felt so shit at lunch time - blurry eyes, swaying, slurred speech, I really thought I was going to have a migraine. Typically I am fine now and itchy cos I havent done much today.

Not much else to blog really. A friend and I are considering doing the BHF Leeds-Skipton walk (the whole thing!!) but that isnt till September - she should have been her GW for months and I should just about be getting there. Race for Life is applied for etc, just waiting for my pack now. Different Friend still hasnt applied which has pissed me off - I really dont want to do it on my own.

Hope OH comes back soon. How long do they take to work? Hours? Minutes? I'm going to need my Big Poo at work, or at the gym, arent I? :(

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.