Sunday 6 January 2008

May I have a gold star please?

I have been to the gym (FAB time, I was only one there and it was great). Also feel like it's starting to get easier...Maybe time for a review? Or let it be easier a while longer?

Came home (I will admit to driving there and back) and then have spent the afternoon cleaning - the bathroom is spotless and I even mopped the floors and polished the wood.

Having stew tonight - have pointed it for 6 portions, but to be perfectly honest, it looks more like about 8, or even 10 - it's HUGE!!

Back to work tomorrow, but I do have the weekend off. Should be off to the gym tomorrow night as well - I'm determined to get on the door again!!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.