Tuesday 8 January 2008

*sigh*

1. I want to go to a gig an hour away, OH doesnt. We argue for a day or so and now the tickets are sold out.

2. I decide I will go alone to a gig 3 hours away, but where a friend is I havent seen for AGES. We plan all sorts of Exciting Activities for the next day. OH gets in a strop because he isnt included (he didnt want to come to the gig originally).

Added to the fact I feel shitty anyway, my DVDs didnt turn up (am actually v upset), I am still :bawling: over not being able to see any size loss.

What to do? Am tempted not to go at all, just go see my mate. But then i'll be fucked off at not going to the gig. But I want to see my mate.

And I'm still fat. I may have lost 5.5stone, but I'm still the same size. Demoralising? You have no idea. I must start saving for the cosmetic surgery.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.