Thursday 10 January 2008

DVDs arrived

The Carmen Electra ones. Apparently they're great and a bit like doing LB&T at home.... Lets hope so :lol: Anyway, I'm about to try it.

Work wasnt bad, one of the suppliers was an ARSE and have totally fucked up the order. I was mean.

And (veryveryvery small banana, just in case...) we MIGHT be getting a fairly healthy bonus at the end of the month.

Just as well, cos then I can buy my sparkly Tiffanys bracelet AND get my hair done (MUST book that actually, having it done so I look A OK at the CPD lol - how wrong is that?) Hopefully anyway. must book it for 19th.

Went to gym, knackered now. Good workout, MAY go tomorrow....havent decided yet. Am going on Saturday for another review and will say that I want to concentrate on my tummy and hips.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.