Saturday 12 January 2008

I fear this may be my last entry....

My gym program today. Had the girl who is LOVELY when just chatting to her about a workout you've just had...when she's doing the program, she's a bitch, I hate her etcetc :lol:

Rower - now have to do 250m in under a minute, 5 times with a 30second rest between them. Treadmill, still intervals... 1min 2% incline, 3.5mph, 3 minutes 6% incline at 4mph and I MUST NOT HOLD ON. so that 5 times each and then the cross trainer, still on level 6, but 30seconds under 50rpm, then a minute at over 60rpm for 5 minutes. I'm still bright red and I came out of the gym nearly an hour an a half ago. Then we did some resistance, instead of doing 3 sets of 15 of squats with the gym ball, I'm to do 2 sets of 15 but hold the squat for a count of 5 each time I go down. Also have to increase the weights on the ab- and aductors. Then I have to use the weights bench for step ups - 6 each side and then lastly stand on the edge of something with my heels hanging off and lift myself up and down. My God I ache now, not sure if it's combined with doing Carmen last night or if it's just a much harder workout LOL. I must be doubly crazy though, cos I've booked in for upper body and core for Wednesday night.

Now I'm writing a shopping list and instead of the curly wurlys and diet coke,I have written flavoured waters and plenty of fruit. Shame I am craving pizza for tea... LOL.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.