Sunday 13 January 2008

Absolutely tapped in the head....

I went to the gym AGAIN today. Not only that, I did my arms and core/abs review too (jenny wasnt busy and the gym was empty). MUCH harder work. Slightly confused over the arms I think, especially as I have to go into the boys bit for one of the bars (girls bars only go up to 6kg :blush: ) but i'm sure I'll cope. I ACHE now though.

Dont really have motivation to do much now. Work will hurt tomorrow lol. Not going to gym tomorrow - will be packed and I think I deserve a day off!!

Beginning of March treat can be a new gym kit....I muST be due one by then!!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.