Friday 18 January 2008

SSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE

I'm so overexcited.

Today I went to Next (actually looking for shoes). I came out with a pair of joggers for me to thin into.

I am sat here, wearing them now. They fit.

I'll probably add to this later when I'm not quite so giddy...
-----------
Haircut tomorrow, also I must not go crazy with Next shopping.... I dont understand the sizing though, I'm obviously not a size 20 (tape measure says) yet they do appear to fit....dont think they would if they were jeans though. Just a smidgeon to tight. Anyway, woo!!

NewKitten is being an absolute pain in the arse. Today, she has broken a mirror, knocked a panel out of the kitchen cabinet and jumped up my back - that earnt her a smacked arse.

My thumb is still sore. Will buy some second skin stuff tomorrow.

Also, breaking news, TheEx has been in touch, ironically as I am listening to one of *his* bands albums. Anyway, he wants a divorce and will phone again in a couple of weeks when he sorts out his financial situation. Also tried a few obvious guilt trips, but I ignored them. I know his life hasnt been THAT shit in the 2 years we split up and I managed to get him to admit that it was best we did split up.

Might do a carmen DVD tomorrow, as not going to the gym. Going Sunday instead.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.