Wednesday 16 January 2008

positive

But then I have been to the gym twice already this week, am going tomorrow and will probably go Sunday.

Was hard work tonight, but I was with lazymate who bitched and moaned the whole time which I'm sure made it harder work. Very tired now AND havent eaten all points. Having 0point curry tomorrow.

I was thinking tonight, mainly cos my newly uber-thin ( :D :D ) friend came round, just how much better I feel for losing weight. I think more about food and while I do sometimes crave a bacon sandwich, I am able to ignore it...for the most part anyway. I have more energy, I want to do more, I am more organised, because i can be BOTHERED to do it now whereas before I was just too lazy. When I think back to how I was, I get so embarrassed :( I remember being too lazy to walk to the garage (a 5 minute walk,if that) and the food I used to eat, thinking I was being healthy. It's all positive, I just wishwishwish I'd never got to the stage/weight I did.

Fruit epiphany still going well. Had a fatfighters recipe as well tonight - pan fried chicken & bacon. 4 points, very nice. Bulked it out with 0point veg too.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.