Tuesday 15 January 2008

Got a poorly...

Was sat in office this morning, having my (cold) cup of coffee, being as it was the first chance I'd had to actually have it. Heard a big crash from the shop, pondered on whether to ignore it and pretend I hadnt heard it, or to go and investigate.

I investigated and got slashed across the bottom of my thumb for my trouble. Not sure how, as I cant see what I did it on (a rat cage trap) but it's right on the bend, so everytime I move my right thumb - that would be a lot - it reopens. Very sore.

Gymmed tonight, did full program. Takes 1.5 hours. Was very sweaty by end :lol: but did EVERYTHING. Even the plank, and the step ups onto the bench (12). Sat on the boso ball and twisted with a 5kg weight, did 2 reps of 30 and my sides feel it now. Got a funky new sign in system now - all done on finger prints!! Bets on how long it takes before it breaks?

Spoke to a complete numpty at Bayer today....didnt have a clue what she was talking about, but I think we have it sorted now.

I'm so tired. Very chuffed I went to the gym though. Workout was hard work, but wasnt as bad as I was expecting. Bit cross because I ended up on the magically slow treadmill today but upped the speed so I hope I was doing similar. Didnt need to hold on today though till I got tired. Got a sweat on though. Is all good.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.