Tuesday 18 December 2007

Someone tell me what to do...?

Ponies. Again. There's another tantrum incoming.... :rolleyes:

Mentioned to someone who comes into the shop today that I was really missing ponies and I wanted to ride again, did she know what TheLocalRidingSchool was like? Said not to worry about that and to go up to hers and she would teach me if I wanted. She's nice, but pikeyish in a posh way (if that makes sense) and I dont *quite* trust her. Nothing I can put my finger on, but on the face of things I do like her.

Then someone else came in, said dont go to her, she wins, she looks successful but only ever buys ponies someone else has brought on for her, so looks more accomplished than she is. Still with me? They suggested AnotherRidingSchool. Now, I've seen 2 riders from there and 1 horse. Neither rider is a good advert and neither was the horse. But I would normally trust his opinion.

So I may just give up all ideas of riding again until I'm 14 stone (April, May time?) and go to TheLocalRidingSchool before maybe thinking of one on loan again. I've been thinking about having a horse again - part of me is convinced if I am better with my money this time around (you know, budget...) and maybe get a sharer then things would all be ok. But with that, the extension/redecorating etc... I can just see myself having to sell/give back before long. And what if I have another crisis of confidence?

Have been good today, only half a chocolate chip shortbread biscuit - gave it back cos it really didnt taste how it looked, and have turned down all Bad Things at work :D AND been to the gym. Going again tomorrow. Accidentally had the work setting on the treadmill on 90seconds so got off rather red faced, but feel ok.

It's nearly Christmas, I cannot wait....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.