Saturday 22 December 2007

Don't fall in love cos we hate you still

The definitive in Bad Food Days today.

Chocolates, squirty cream, battered sausages and chips for lunch. Chinese takeaway and wine for tea.

Work was shit. If it had been a normal day, with normal amounts of staff on then it would have been a Busy day, but with ALL of us there, well....I probably could have found more to do but I spent most of the day arguing with OH, playing on Facebook and chatting on MSN. Such a good example to set.

I'm feeling :) though as I have managed to pay back a debt which is about 4, maybe five years old, with interest.

Reminising now about bands, back in the day.... :sigh: I miss being 17 sometimes. I do feel old tonight.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.