Sunday 16 December 2007

Bollocks to Fat Fighters

I've given up for this month, I have no self control at all.

Last night was great, ended up getting drunk - nicely drunk, not like last time - remembered my make up and got loads of lovely comments! Was a lovely night.OH and I went up to the hill afterwards.

Got up this morning and wandered down to the farmers market - wore the pink Joules jacket I bought ages ago and then have never worn because it was tight round my tummy. Well, it's still tight, but not so tight I was embarrassed to go out in public in it! Saw a really lovely mounted photo of SmallTown, taken from where we were last night, so have bought it for OH as it's our 2 year anniversary today. Also saw a gardening kit so got that for OHs mum for either her birthday or Christmas.

Really should start wrapping presents and not be playing on Facebook.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.