Thursday 20 December 2007

busybusybusy

Work has been manic today - got sat down for the very first time at 2.30pm. Still, it's all good, although still no hint of a bonus - I'm still whinging about that. And we're being paid 3 weeks at once tomorrow, so will need to budget properly (I know thats still more often than most people get paid, but I've been paid weekly for the last 2.5 years!!) in order for me not to run out of money.

Went to the gym tonight (although was sorely tempted to give it a miss, was so tired). Am going to go again tomorrow in the day and that will be it till the new year! Must buy a new sports bra - monoboob MINGS. Would really like some new trackie bottoms...but will wait until hips are smaller.

Fat Fighters curry again tonight. I do like it, the raita makes it so much yummier. Shame the raita alone is 4 points though.

I feel like I have so much to do tomorrow, but in reality it boils down to 'go to gym, buy some gift tags, tidy up, do some washing, put tree up'.

Thought of so much to blog earlier. Can I now? Clearly not.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.