Wednesday 19 December 2007

I think I'm getting the hang of this....

Being Organised, that is.

Shame it's so I can be lazy and so all I have to do in the morning is wake up, roll out of bed, get dressed and drink my coffee :rolleyes: Gym bag packed (I feel about 13, saying that) and by my clothes and handbag. Instead of leaving my hair to dry naturally/going to bed with it wet I have dried it. Contemplated straightening it, but suspect that the straightness would have dropped out by morning. Lunch is ready and Fat Fighters pointed. Just need to wrap the last 3 presents, and I'll be so organised even I'll hate me.

Not so good with food today. Well, the sweetie tin was right next to me, and open and it would have been rude not to. Gone over points too, erk. No self control. So I wont have made my personal target of being in the 15's by January. Arse. Nor my target of 3 inches by January :grumps:

Went to gym again tonight. Harder work, but was with Friend and she kept making me laugh. Will go tomorrow and Friday and then I can eat :ahem: slightly more of what I wouldnt normally next week without feeling overly guilty. No chance of getting to the gym over Christmas anyway.

Re ponies.... May go ride the ayrab anyway. Any riding is better than no riding and as I was told -see, I do listen- it will improve core strength etc and can always count towards points. And who knows what might happen?

Fat Fighters curry again for next 2 days to make sure I stay within points. Nearly Christmas though....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.