Monday 2 July 2007

Bad, foul, grumpy mood

Raaahhh!!

LovelyM has very quickly become UnLovelyM since he & Nod have been together. He is irritating, completely lovestruck and impossible to get to do anything. I wouldnt mind so much if he actually did some work, but....he really didnt. RAAAAAAH.

Have been so pissed off have eaten lots too. Oh well.

Came off period today, and still same weight so dreams of bleeding for a month then losing 10stone are wildly unreachable. Seems like Pill may have had nothing to do with it.

So tired, has been a really muggy hot close day which wont have helped my mood. Forklift training was cancelled cos man had kidney infection :(

Food: hot ham & crackling sandwich, strawberry bun, 2 slices salami & pie d'angloys, 4 jam tarts, 1 chicken & salad sandwich, french fries, muller crunchy corner yoghurt, 2 ham & pie d'angloys sandwiches, lots of Lindt chocolate, 1 almond croissant, raspberries

Exercise: Nothing

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.