Thursday 5 July 2007

My head hurts

Oppsy....Didnt think I was THAT drunk last night.

Anyway. Day one of FatClub. Yesterday has already put me 7.5points over my weekly total :S. New weigh in day is now Mondays. Am going to have breakfast this morning, despite the fact I feel sick :S but have just done half an hour on the bike.

Been looking at FC site - by the looks of things I should only do 6points worth of evercise a week...My cycling was 2.5 :unsure: Was planning on going to the gym tonight...Perhaps it was a day. (edit - was wrong on all counts...daily exercise allowance is 4 points. hmm)

I really do feel poorly this morning. Was up and wide awake at 5am which I'm sure won;t have helped.

Just eating cornflakes...30g is MINISCULE. Would appear my previous cereal bowls have been about 100g...Hence about 400calories! Oops.

Food: crunchy nut cornflakes, semi skimmed milk, salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), french fries, 2 bananas, beef stew

Exercise: 30mins (300 calories) on bike

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.