Tuesday 3 July 2007

:bawling:

I am SO going to get sacked soon. SAGE is just going straight in one ear and out the other.

M2 and SC I'm convinced are now having an affair...apparently she was sending him rude pics during work on Friday and was getting some off him in return!!! Ick, the thought is foul...I actually dont know how anyone can find her attractive. She has bad teeth, never washes, greasy hair, is just plain dirty, neglects her pets which she proclaims to love so much, is also seeing jack again I found out today...Told M2 and he looked like I'd hit him :unsure:

So, with SC allegedly on holiday, but still coming in, NotSoLovelyM being an arse and complaining and also has Nod in to see me, MrD is getting stroppy as nothing ever really goes his way bless him and I am finding it hard to cope with everything.

Food: 3 slices toast, 1 ham & pie d'angloys baguette, 1 ham & pie d'angloys sandwich, bag of Aero bubbles, packet French Fries, healthy eating muller corner, 4 fingers shortbread, half a small toberlone bar, 2 rectangles clotted cream ice cream, pilau rice, limey chicken, home made garlic ciabatta

Exercise: swimming (40 lengths)

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.