Sunday 3 June 2007

What a crap day....

But not really for any particular reason - have just had zero motivation and feel quite achey - please don't say I'm coming down with another cold....

Busy searching for vacuum cleaners online....the current one just can't keep up with a fluffy Norwegian Forest moult. OH is of the opinion that if we buy something to last, we spend Money on it (this is how we ended up spending £1000 we don't have on a TV and surround sound thingy), but I dont want to spend £300 on a vacuum (of all things) and find it's shit.

Have also decided to come off the Pill. NOT to have babies, but to see if it helps with the weight loss. I know the resolve has slipped somewhat, but I AM still exercising and eating less that I did, but in last 2 weeks, I have put on HALF A STONE again. Back up to WWstone 6lbs :bawling: So coming off it for 2 months, if it works all well and good and I will stay off it till I can get to a weight where I can have my normal Pill back...if it doesn't, I am asking to have my stomach stapled.

So. Any vacuum recomendations anybody?

Food: salad (mozzerella/ham/sundried tomatoes), quavers, 1 big slice chocolate cake, lots of PiMMs, big bag Maltesers, pasta, tomato sauce, bacon and cheese, 2 slice salami, 1 chunk Halloumi.

Exercise: nowt.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.