Monday 4 June 2007

I am BORED (and slightly drunk)

RAHHHHHHHh

Came off the pill today....Am going to sit back and wait for weight loss to happen :lol: Am hoping it will be within a month - I seemed to stop losing weight after a month when I went on it, so it stands to reason it will be the same this way round

Have eaten LOADS today :(

ham/mozzerella/salad cream/avacado salad, quavers, maltesers, a boost bar, some marzipan, an almond croissant, a scotch egg, some of OHs pies (I didnt eat them all...), 3 ham & pie d'angloys sandwiches, 1 pint of pimms

exercise - nothing.

I wonder where all my motivation has disappeared to? I really hope its the pill that has stopped me losing weight(and therefore losing motivation...), but if it isnt then I dont know what to do.

Hmmmm.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.