Thursday 7 June 2007

Let the weight loss commence!!

It would appear I have lost 2lbs already :lol: I am not getting excited though until I've got past VV stones 11lbs again - this is just the warmup (again, sigh). Off to gym tonight with S to her gym, so won't be doing as much as I normally do at mine, but I'll be doing some different weights. Wish she could join my gym, I really don't like hers and I HATE going on my own.

Must remember to ring up LCC today about my gym card - it's still coming up invalid and I've rung the bank and they say the money has gone from my account. I suspect I have an old card, the number on the back is out of date anyway. Hopefully it's sorted now, but if not, ALC have to send back my card for a new one. Had to be mine which buggered up.

I feel quite podged...I can't see that those lbs that seem to have melted off will have stayed off :( I shouldnt have had the baguette (I knew I was eating in half hour or so as well) or the strawberry bun, but at least it was half and not a whole one.

Food: Ham/mozzerella/halloumi/coleslaw/avacado salad, quavers, muller light, 2 rice cakes and 1 triangle laughing cow lite, half a strawberry bun, small baguette, ham & pie d'angloys, spaghetti bolognese, garlic bread, chocolate chip muffin.

Exercise: 60 situps, 20 minutes (200 calories) on bike, half hour cardio at the gym.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.