Saturday 2 June 2007

So Very Tired

I think I've had 3 hours total sleep all night. Spent most of it on the Job Centre website (have printed off 2 jobs - neither related to pets) or trying to work out if any of the pet shops in the area are looking for people. Looks highly doubtful. OH is having a fit and keeps telling me to wait another week. But....How long has he been saying that? Love my job, but sick of the crap that comes with it.

Kitten stayed with me all night which was sweet, although the one time I DID fall asleep he started coughing up a hairball right by my ear, then proceeded to drink the glass of water I had left out for ME....

Got a cracking headache and in a foul mood already. I can tell today is going to be fun - it was N's 16th birthday yesterday so she will still be all giddy and overexcited from that - esp as its her party tonight! I can see myself having no friends at work by 5pm.

-------

Back from work, foul mood, ended up in tears with the INJUSTICE of everything today, having fallen out with everybody beforehand. Got banished to the shed, partly I think to stop any other huge displays of over emotional behaviour and partly because I was starting to make no sense at all I was so tired. I'm still impressed I didnt crawl onto a bale of hay and sleep there. At 3am this morning, I entertained the idea of going to the gym tonight. Nah. It's not gonna happen. Pizza, garlic bread (homemade), wine, long bath and sleep is FAR more appealing. Swimming in morning anyway. Have come home though, washed up, brought washing in and put it away, made tomorrow and Mondays lunch and made OH a cup of tea and a shortbread biscuit and turned his computer on for him by the time he was back from work too.

Food: half a packet of Planets, salad (ham/mozzerella/sun dried tomatoes/mushrooms), quavers, 1 shortbread biscuit, lots of PiMMs biscuits, half a salami & pie d'angloys sandwich, pizza, garlic bread, wine.

Exercise: None.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.