Friday 9 February 2007

Think I'm gonna eat some worms :nod:

Meh, I am such a grumpy bitch.Spent the day in the shed at work cos I couldnt face LOOKING at anyone without getting in a mood.

SB is just totally ignoring me and I genuinely have no idea what to do next. SC is the culprit - she flirts constantly with him which means he just fucks about all day, as does she, then D starts, cos, well, why should he do all the work on his own?

So the worms - they obviously don't like me enough to respect what I ask them to do, said to SB the other day that SC clearly didnt like me and he said that 'wasnt the case - she was really worried about telling you she was moving in with ST' (ST is my allegedly best friend....who didnt tell me ANY of the whole moving in together stuff until I found out from some one else). Pointed out was only the case cos they knew they were leaving me out of stuff and he just kind of shrugged.

ST & SC in tomorrow - shall we take bets on whether they push me out of stuff ('I know! I'll do this, and ST can do that bit!') It does make it hard that ST used to have my job and seems to forget the past tense when she does come back to work. RAHHHH. She texted me not so long ago and asked if I wanted to go round. I told her I didnt feel well and I'd see her tomorrow. I know its my current obsession with food which is making me like this, its a bloody big coincidence if not that all my friends start to be complete twats all at the same time.

Food: 1 packet French Fries, 1 banana, 1 twix top, 1 muller light yoghurt and 1 ham, pineapple, salami & mozzerella pizza. 1000calories.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.