Thursday 8 February 2007

Didn't ride after all

Not really surprised, and not disappointed, really. The shocking news of the day is I got my money off N :thud: Well. Half of it, but she agreed she owes me what i think she owes me, so due another £100 soon - result.

NeedyKitten being horrifically needy - he can't quite cope with the idea of snow, an when he isnt running from room to room trying to hunt it all, he's either sat on my lap telling me all about it, or trying to get onto my lap, telling me how he's going to get there and then how when he's reached my lap, how he killed all the snow :rolleyes:

Only managed 500calories on the bike so far - although did walk N's dogs with her and spent a good 2-3 hours bored stiff watching her muck out & do waters etc. Oh yes, and chat to her friends. Went for lunch in a pub, wish I hadnt but still. Was nice.

Food: 1.5 slices garlic bread, tomatoes & onions, about 10 thick chips, and a chicken & bacon club sandwich, with mayonaise & salad cream too :eek: Wish I'd taken the bread off, but pffft. Done now. Tea will be bolognese sauce & pasta, with a Muller Light vanilla flavour yoghurt and a Twix top.

Had lost weight this morning, although suspect with not being at work + the lunch will have put back on tomorrow. Especially as now, after bath & all food, I weigh the same as I did 2 weeks ago :unsure: :bawling:

Other news - SC been warned re 'bad back'. M1 taken half day hol 'cos there's fuck all to do'. Quite glad I'm not going to be there on Tuesday.

Done 1100c now.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.