Monday 5 February 2007

I'm still a jealous bitch

and I AM getting on the bike today. Honest.

I can't decide if a friend is being 'unfeeling' without thinking how things come across or if I am being a silly cow taking things too much to heart too quickly. Probably a combination of both. At least my kitten and my OH heart me - although there are times when I dont know why either of them do! :lol:

My next target is to lose three/quarters of a stone by the end of February. For this I'll get the Lily Allen album (even though that was meant to be this months prize :lol: )

9.45 - first 30m13s (300 calories) gone.... :lol:

4.51pm - 920 calories gone....

Food: BILLIONS of Roses, yoghurt, blue berries & dried berries, FB salad (lettuce, rocket, spring onions, egg mayonnaise, cheese & chives (ick, may throw it), ham, mozzerella and cherry tomatoes), french fries. Tea is lasagne, garlic bread & salad when OH gets home from BigMeeting.

ETA:

Done 1235calories in 2 total hours :knackered: BigMeeting went well, just need to check a few things on employment law and hopefully will be free of the albatross. Meeting again next week. Not hopeful for weight loss tomorrow, considering amount of chocolate I have troughed.

Re The Other Thing. Face, bothered? See this face? Is it bothered? izzit.... :rolleyes:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.