Wednesday 7 February 2007

Gah

1lb on. Partly pleased its only 1lb, partly upset because its a gain and partly meh about it, because looking at my weightloss 'tracker' it looks like I've lost bugger all for last 3 months :bawling:

Still, it's only 1lb. It will be gone by next week.

Food: 1 FB salad (tomatoes, lettuce, rocket, salad onion, mozerella, ham, cheese & chive stuff), 1.5 bowls (:blush:) of pasta -macoroni & brown pasta- with sausages in a cheese sauce. 1 Roses chocolate. 1000 calories on bike in 1h40m.

Going to see N tomorrow - shes said she will ask if I can ride her friends horse. Both dubious and excited. I haven't ridden since, oof, October? The last time I saw the Furry Boy Bag at her old-new home anyway. What if horse isnt up to weight? Apparently some kind of overgrown Dales type anyway. What if I hate it? What if I love it and miss it huge amounts? As long as ponio is up to weight, then I think I might quite enjoy it. If owner says yes of course. AND I'm meant to be getting my money. I think I'll wait and see re that!

SC getting talking to tomorrow, re Tuesday, 'bad back' and moving house. Own fault, no sympathy. M1, apparently going to be paid off and asked to go. SOOOOO, fingers crossed, good vibes, spinks, whatever, I may be getting a pay rise before too long. Will also put 1 person in particulars nose out of joint, but... pah.

Heavy snow forecast for tonight/tomorrow. Its getting cold now. OH thinks it might be too cold for it. Kitten (despite being of the long haired variety) is ignoring both me & OH to sit by the fire on his own.

re, the panicking last night - unfounded *phew*

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.