Thursday 1 February 2007

Meet the Fockers (kind of...)

Off to Edinburgh in a few minutes and stopping off to see my nan on the way up. Havent seen her since my wedding and I'm not sure she knows about OH. She knows me & ex have split up, but..... :dunno: Anyway, we're going to see my Aunt & Uncle too - was meant to be a surprise. Thank God dad rang :lol:

Having lunch with them, then driving up to Edinburgh. I'm really looking forward to it, but will miss the kitten. And my bike & my scales :blush: I have resigned myself to putting weight on this week, but OH says theres a car park about a mile from the hotel - maybe the walk would do me good everyday....

Havent done any cycling and won't do either, being as we're now seconds from leaving.

See you Sunday :wavey:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.