Tuesday 30 January 2007

its so unFAIR /offkevin

Definately not a weightloss week unless a miracle happens overnight :(

Done my 1000 calories on the bike, foodwise today: 2 squares tear & share, FB Salad (only with ham instead of chicken & egg mayonnaise instead of egg & salad cream. Usual suspect otherwise - spring onion, tomatoes, rocket, lettuce, mozzerella...), cranberry & almond bar, packet french fries. Tea....omg, tea. :stuffed: some beef, some chicken, SIX yorkshires!!!!!!!, peas, carrots, mashed potato, gravy & mint sauce.

I am so pissed off :bawling: I cycle for at least 1h40m, I have SIGNIFICANTLY cut my diet down and for what? I am tempted to throw towel in and give up but I cant. I want to get married and have a nice dress and not be embarrassed to fly cos I dont fit properly into the seats and go shopping with friends and beable to buy stuff from the same shops as them, instead of having to go to the FatShop, I want to go dancing without being the elephant in the middle of the dance floor, but most of all I just want to be LIGHT. To not have to worry about falling through the floor at work and to ride whatever horse I like and to not take fat comments personally. I want to be proud of pictures of me, and not have to cut them up or avoid them completely, I want to walk into a room and not be the fattest person.

I also want to be a billionairess and the most popular person in the world, but that aint happening either.

:sigh: :tantrum:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.