Wednesday 31 January 2007

Hmmmmmm. Nothing short of a miracle.

I've lost a pound :thud: Did not see that coming, thought I'd either stay the same or put on. Still, not complaining :lol:

http://www.fhma.com/calories.htm this seems a good website - apparently I've burnt more than I thought on the bike this eve - good-o :lol: Only done 300 calories so far - but did it in 30mins. Will do another 700. Have to - have had chocolate AND a bottle of wine all to myself :lol:

which nicely leads me onto food today: 1 FB salad (rocket, ham, tomatoes, egg mayonaise, 1 spring onion, 1 slice mozzerella), 1 packet French Fries, 1 apple bake bar (Go Ahead), spaghetti bolognese (with brown spaghetti & white linguine), 6 Roses chocolates and 1 bottle Rose Grenache all to myself.

We also got Freeview today AND NeedyKittens breeder came into the shop - my god can she witter on forever :lol: was nice to see her though. Shocked at how big he looked in the pictures, which is no bad thing as he was a scrawny little bugger when we got him.

Best get back on the bike, otherwise I wont manage my calories....

ETA @ 20.20 - only 350 calories to go, 3 loads of washing, 1 load of hoovering, 1 bed remake,1 bag packed and 2 sets of directions left to go.... :sigh:

ETA again @ 21.25 - did my 1000calories in 95 minutes. Phew. Need bath :lol: Knackered. Might change bed tomorrow...

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.